Wolffan HH SW questions

Wolffan

Hi!

I'm interested a lot in WH30k, and im planning some SW army. I know, that at HH they already have MKVI "Corvus" armor, but i absolutely fall in love with those new FW MKIII"Iron". Can I put my wolves in this armor, is this "fluffy" enought? How can I explain the fact, that they are wearing old armor?

Please help

Oh, I'm sorry for my English

I've edited Topic Title

Absolutely! There's nothing to explain since Mark III was common during the Heresy. At the outbreak of the Heresy Marks II to IV were the standard models available and if you look at the Horus Heresy novels cover art and the HH art books there are loads of examples of Mark III in use. There is an excellent article here on B&C but unfortunately Searchy is giving me an error message at the moment so instead try here: Power Armour Marks on wh40k lexicanum

Your English is better than that of many of the people who supposedly have it as a first language.

and one more question, offtopic, but i don't want to set a new topic for one stupid question.

Where can I find some nice Leman Russ mini?

sorry for doublepost, but i wanted this new post to be visible

and how was with meltas during HH?

and how about those meltaguns?

In BoLS HH rulebook is writen , that you can use only 0-1 multi-melta in army.Does it affects on meltaguns alike?

And how about the Wolf Priests? there is written, that you can't use chaplains. But WP is not chaplain, right?

and how about those meltaguns?

In BoLS HH rulebook is writen , that you can use only 0-1 multi-melta in army.Does it affects on meltaguns alike?

And how about the Wolf Priests? there is written, that you can't use chaplains. But WP is not chaplain, right?

It shouldnt effect the use of melta guns.

and while Wolf Priests arent the same as Chaplains, for the time period the BoLS HH rules were written i would say no.

Looking at the characters in Prospero Burns, Wolf Priests DO exist prior to the Chaplain Edict though. (Wolf Priest were mentioned in the rebirth of K.H., among other places)

Wolf Lord Kieran

Archived