Wobbly Model Syndrome

I don't mean to be "that guy" but constantly posting every update of a web-comic should have no place in this particular forum, the people here are aware of your work and will keep checking it if they like it.

This is Hall of Honour a place for finished artworks and models. not weekly updates on a project...*cough webcomicsarenotmodelsorartworks cough*

We are 230 posts on this thread already. Don't you think that the mods would have picked it up by now if they thought it inappropriate?

To me 40k web comics are as relevant as artwork or painted miniatures. And posting your new stuff is what this forum is for.

I say keep posting BrotherGyram!

I don't care if the mods haven't taken any action yet, what im doing is raising the fair point that this is 10 pages of a single web-comics updates, more suited to WIP if anything .

I strongly believe that this thread should not hold a place on HOH's front page every other day because of updates to a comic, people here who like the comic are going to bookmark it and continue to read, HOH is an inappropriate sub-forum.

i say stop posting because we all know the comic is there and many of us like it. if you want comments and criticism open up a comments box on the web-comics page.

For me as well. I am quite thankful for this little reminder. Everytime I see this topic back on top I feel delighted as I know a good laugh is just a few mouse clicks away.

And I am sure the feedback is a great motivation for him to keep it up.

Also what about winning new readers? I am sure not everybody on this forum already knows the comic.

@Havokas: If you feel that this thread is in the wrong place, or you generally disagree with it in any way, then you always have the right to report this thread (the little box that says 'report' on the bottom left hand side of every comment box). At which point, one of two things will happen:

1. This thread will be moved, or permanently deleted.

-or-

2. You will recieve a message from the Mods explaining in detail why no action will be taken.

I see this thread as art in a comedic form, and each piece he completes is in it's finished state, thus the Hall of Honor seems to me to be the correct place for it. Take action if you wish, but don't complain here. Bring your complaints to the Mods, so that proper action (or lack thereof) can be taken.

*shrug* Haters gonna hate...

Archived