Hi and Re learning again

Hi all, im new to this forum but from what i see its a wealth of knowlage, just waiting to be picked at.

I originally started playing 40k back in school 10yr ago, with my only minitures being Space wolves battleforce OOP. The minitures werent painted and i only ever played against a mate with his cachan jungle warriors. After this they went dormant for 10yrs, until now, ive ripped them out, painted half and am expanding, Although i still need to play some more games because it seems quite a bit has changed since 2001. You wouldnt believe how hard it is to find players in Western Australia! Ive got a 2000 point army idea that ill post in the right thread.

Cheers

Ah, a new Space Wolf! I'll direct you to your kennel then, the wonderful Space Wolf sub-forum.

And you're right! It is a wealth of knowledge. The best Space Marine forum there is. Welcome aboard! If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask, I'm The Normish, as my username rather obviously indicates.

We have quite a few fellows from Australia, and I'm sure you'd be able to localize some fellow players here.

I do hope you enjoy your stay.

Archived