Returning to Service

Greetings Brothers!

After a four year hiatus, I've decided to get back into the hobby. I have been playing WH40K since 2nd edition, but due to some life events that resulted in me losing *everything* 40K related (i.e. all my armies, paints, etc) several years ago, it's been awhile since I've been to the boards. I had an account here years ago, but honestly can't remember any of the login information, so I'm starting new and fresh.

Back in the day I played Grey Knights and Black Templars (as well as a foul dirty Xenos army when my friends wanted to beat up on something with their marines), and I started getting back into the hobby right as the new Grey Knights were released, so that's what I'm starting with. I will say they seem nothing like my old Grey Knights, and I have issues with the new fluff, but they look interesting so far. Other than that, one of my gaming groups just started a Deathwatch RPG campaign, which has been a lot of fun so far.

It's good to be back! :lol:

Varrec

Hail and welcome brother!

I had an account here years ago, but honestly can't remember any of the login information, so I'm starting new and fresh.

Same here, when I joined again not too long ago. Any plans other than Grey Knights? More BT's perhaps? :)

Thank you for the welcomes, brothers.

Olisredan, I'm actually working on a small project before I start my GK's. One of my gaming groups is running the Deathwatch RPG, so I'm modeling all our characters in the kill-team first. Then, on to GK's. I'll probably put together 1500 points or so (I don't play competitively, just amongst friends), and then move on to something else. I've always liked the Dark Angels fluff, so I might go with them next. I've always had this strange desire to paint an entire chapter of marines, and Dark Angels are somewhat codex, so I might go looking around on eBay for one or two of those Battle Company boxes they used to put out. Or maybe a DIY chapter, we'll have to see.

Archived