Greetings and salutations...and a guilty confession

Mutley

Hello, hello. Many moons ago I bought models. Lots of them. I painted some, intending to get playing...then...kinda didn't. That was two editions ago. Now and again something would get released...and I would buy and paint it. Then I got married, bought a house, got a job...painted more models.

Now I am in the blimmin' daft position of having 4 armies in various states of completion. The first army is a fully complete Space Wolf (ish) army from the last edition, but painted up to resemble my own renegade faction that got lost in the warp. Imagine how much hair tearing occurred when the new Codex came out. All the troops are Beaky armour or earlier to how venerable the army is. I also have a complete but half painted Republican (Imperial) Guard army, a fledgeling Ork horde and another Space Marine chapter on the go, strictly Codex this time.

Loads of miniatures, tanks and a gaming board...but no, and I repeat, NO idea how to even play. Or opponents.

Now, let the laughing commence. I hang my head in shame. SHAME I SAY!

*Laughs at your shame*

Just kidding. I don't really see what you're ashamed of, lots of people seem to have many figures, and many more (Myself included) have little idea how to play, ranging from just not knowing tactics to never even reading the rulebook.

But anyway, welcome to the B&C brother! Let us see those power armored armies!

There is no shame in this - the fact that you stuck with the hobby this long shows you have an active interest. I bid you welcome to B&C - you are among brothers. Welcome. :)

Any questions just ask.

Archived