Bike colours for DA HQ choices

MygL

I'm planning on converting a master, librarian and chaplain on bike.

The question is: What colour should they have on their bikes? Do they follow the Ravenwing scheme or normal Dark Green? Or should they have their specific colour? (librarian = blue bike etc)

What is "correct" acording to the codex: astartes?

Non-Ravenwing Master - Green

Chaplain - Black

Librarian - Blue

The last two will have panels with the green and white DA logo though they may have been inducted into the Deathwing.

If you want, you can have the last two be green as well to better tie them into your force.

I personally would still paint the bikes black, as I believe that they would remain as property of the Ravenwing, however I would say that the individual characters themselves would either be in thier original colours (chaplain is black, libby is blue) OR that the armour would all be black except for a shoulderpad, to signify that they are a special individual.

-kizzap

I personally would still paint the bikes black, as I believe that they would remain as property of the Ravenwing, however I would say that the individual characters themselves would either be in thier original colours (chaplain is black, libby is blue) OR that the armour would all be black except for a shoulderpad, to signify that they are a special individual.

-kizzap

Thanks for the answer, both Grand Master Belial and you kizzap. I'm leaning doing it this way, black bikes with either fullcolour armour or just the shouldpads. I have plans painting my DW Chaplain and Librarian in bone with just the shoulderpads showing their rank. Unity throught out the army!

Thanks again!

depends really on how much you want the characters to stand out and which company they are with

armour should be character dependant

bike should be black if ravenwing or character colour with green sides etc. for 3rd onwards but try to hide some deathwing logos in the case of the librarians

Archived