Back in the Fray!

Hello everyone!

It's been at least a year since I last graced this website with any real attention, as I lost a lot of interest in the game we all know and love as life's responsibilities came crashing down the door to my happy little fantasy world. But I'm back, with a new group, a new chapter, and a lot of other new things.

As you may see, I am now concentrating on the War Hounds. As many of you may know, the War Hounds was the original name for the World Eaters Chaos Legion. My War Hounds are a tad different. I will post details very soon in the form of my short stories I'm sure you have all missed dearly, but from what I can tell you know, The Warp's ability to distort time is involved. These are World Eaters from the era of the Great Crusade in its prime, flung into the 41st Millennium, and how they must adjust and find their own way in a galaxy that has changed much from what they recall.

Thank you all for any welcome backs I receive, and thanks to those in charge for keeping this wonderful site up and open since I've been gone. Good job, cheers, and kudos to you all!

-Lord Solcia

Archived