Iron shoguns

DarkMoonlight

Hey all just something I put together on a quiet sunday at work, be gentle.

With a click of an activation stud the power flared to life, bluer lightning enveloping the blade.

Rain patterned off of his ceramite armour creating a dull metallic echo, the blade of the sword hissed as the droplets evaporated off of it.

For three weeks the company had fought to them inhabitants of Dragos VI fro falling into the clutches of Chaos, and only now, bloody and broken, did they realise it was a fools errand.

Captain Xerxes, captain of the fifth, had sent word to the chapter requesting aid, no reply was received and he suspected warp storm interference.

Three long weeks, they had fought and died for three long weeks only now for their struggles to be ended in one last defiant last stand. It was only a matter of time before the renegade chapter, The angels of the abyss, charged their twisted forms up the hill and slaughter the remaining defenders.

Ten men, no ten , Astartes held the dig in and by the Emperor they go down taking as many of those sons of whores with them.

The company had fallen back to the extraction point only to find their Storm raven in ruins. Quickly, Xerxes had ordered his men to make a make shift barricade out of the debris. And now they held and awaited death.

Xerxes raised his sword, ‘Iron shoguns! My brothers!’ His men beat their clenched fist against their red breast plates in salute, ‘Today we meet our deaths at the hand of that Traitorous cur Osiris, but by the God Emperor we shall show them what it means to be a Shogun!’

His men roared with approval the blood lust rising, Brother Xander the company Banner bearer stabbed the totem into the soft mud below, the Bonsai tree of ancient Terra fluttered on the fabric, ‘My captain, it has been honour to serve under you.’ He flickered the safety off on his plasma gun, its power cells igniting and coming to life.

Archived