Chaos autocannons!

Ok heres my problem, I want to make a teeth of khorne squad (Berzerkers modeled with Havoc gear) and I cant for the life of me find ANY Chaos Autocannons on the net to buy...anyone know of were any are hideing? Ive tried the normal sites like bitzbox and so on, But they dont seem to sell them. any help would be great. thanks.

Thanks, i quite like that one, and dosn't seem to hard :Elite:. to bad a mate of mine raided my bitz box with out asking and took my defiler reaper (and some lighting claws I was saving which im not happy about and didnt notice till i moved state) but i might get them, I was thinking earlier that they are chaos, they dont go out and just get there guns from a amoury like SM, they steal and make there own so it might be better to convert and get some practise in anyway. plus would look cooler and sence im ordering in FW convertion kits and Dreads and other parts maybe i should take more care with this too

And I got bored and did convert one :P. stole an idea of cutting up a bolt gun and another heavy weopon and adding them together so i did so with a Dark Angel termi autocannon.....Turned out pretty good, not to the standard of most i bet. But to me I'm very happy

Archived