A belated Ahoy!

I've just realised that I never actually posted here to say hello when I first joined :blush:

Firstly, apologies for my rudeness....but better late than never.....Hello all!

So just after Christmas this year I restarted collecting after an absence of ... err ... 7 years I think (might be more), and after painting a few test models decided to take the plunge and paint up a DIY Chapter.

The first guys I painted were these two Ultras; whilst not being of particularly good standard were OK considering it was the first time I'd picked up a brush in nearly a decade! :)

gallery_60357_6249_230046.jpg

After a couple more tests I painted this dude, who became the inspiration for my new chapter's paint scheme - although I did make changes as this guy looks a little too 'Aston Villa' (UK footy fans will know what I mean!)

gallery_60357_6249_48238.jpg

So finally settled on this paint scheme for my first Tac Squad...(the eagle eyed will spot the marine above in the squad below - 3rd from left)

gallery_60357_6121_60586.jpg

Gallery link here - http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...i&img=67862

They are called (working name) the Storm Swords (thank you Name Generator!) and I currently have 2 Tac squads, Termies and Assault Squad, AOBR Dread, Captain & Command Squad and Devastators. I'm also working on 2 Rhinos, a Rifleman Dread, 5 more Termies, Termie libby, Chaplain w/ Jump Pack and a 3rd Tac squad! :) I hope to put up some more photos in the gallery, and maybe in the forums too when I get round to taking some more!

Once again, hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this :tu:

Hail and welcome! Sorry for the belated reply to this belated thread I'm belatedly perusing at the funny hours of the morning. Belated. :P

Archived