DA sub Chapters and Colours

pantsdown

I was just currious about colours for DA successor chapters or DIY Dark Angel Chapters (Are they frowned upon?).

Basically like the SM Codex there is a small paragraph in the DA Codex (page 77) that says you don't have to use the exact colours or names for special characters / troops, but soon long as you follow the codex you are fine?

Do people really get upset when they see a "Belail" Model painted Purple/Green with a different name? or a DW unit painted a different scheme...

Thoughts?

Cheers and thanks for your time!

I went the normal route so I have the mean greens and my belial is the basic termi captain model. I find it exciting to see people come up with their own ideas. When more projects are done I plan to make a new belial...I def think you should have fun with options for creating belial and just go for it. After all this hobby is about expressing yourself and your style.

Coot

Well i have been working on a belial converted from Calgar but i am not totally done the painting.... here is a link of the current project... i had only limited time sofar lol so be nice with the remarks lol

Cheers

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...&album=6283

Edit... the Calgar model was aquired from a trade that went wrong and the guy gave me his scraps... when life hands ya lemons eh! lol

Archived