Soul Drinker Blue

Hail and welcome, brother! I recommend checking out the forums rules if you're new here - you might avoid the faux pas that I've made! :)

Thank you, I look forward to posting more on this forum

Currently I have

40K: I have a tau, ork and a very small marine army (Soul Drinkers :D )

Fantasy: I have small woodelf and skaven army

Firestorm: It's Terran fleet

Dystopian Wars: I am starting a Britannian fleet)

Infinity: Starting a Nomad and Yu-Jing factions (If you havn't heard of Infinity you should really check it out)

...you might avoid the faux pas that I've made! ;)

Now I'm just curious. What did the most honorable Sir Olisredan do...?

Anyways. Welcome to the Bolter and Chainsword brother! Hopefully we'll be seeing you around!

Awesome. I was wondering how fluffy you want your Soul Drinkers to be? Because I'm in the process of going through the books and compiling a list of all the named characters, what their weapons are, and which squads have which weapons.

Between Blood Angels (Assaulty, Fear the Darkness psychic power), Chaos (powerful infantry troops), Space Marines (Pre-Heresy SD), and Black Templars (initiate/neophyte mixed troops) you have a good bit of different codexes to represent different times in the Soul Drinker's history.

There's also a Soul Drinkers group on facebook, and Ben Counter answers some questions there: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2441112938

Archived