The wait for the next release is interminable

Ive been rereading Horus Rising and Galaxy in Flames. The interaction between Loken - Tarvitz, Tarvitz - Garro, Loken - Garro, Garro - Qruze is really interesting. I have been one to say Tarvitz will live on like the rest I've mentioned. As i re read the books i'm even more convinced. Tarvitz makes a lot of promises that he will do things, like meet Garro on Terra.

thats it! - i have reread everything except for....dun dun durrrrr

Battlestar abyss.

So i am going back in, wish me luck, i may even discover something i missed, like significance

thats it! - i have reread everything except for....dun dun durrrrr

Battlestar abyss.

So i am going back in, wish me luck, i may even discover something i missed, like significance

I dunno, I kinda liked that book. It made me root for a World Eater. :HQ:

Read everything once only, I am not bored enough and have plenty of things inmy life to keep me busy enough not to warrant a second read of any BL books.

Get a life people ^_^

I haven't re-read any of them

I skipped Decent of Angels due to the bad reviews it got, but having read Fallen Angels i may read that book

Haven't read Nemesis, and have no plans to unless you guys convince me its a good book?

"Read everything once only, I am not bored enough and have plenty of things inmy life to keep me busy enough not to warrant a second read of any BL books." - Beef

You can't we are now so many books in you have to go back to check it all makes sense and remind yourself of plot. Are you telling me you can remember the intricate details of Mechanicum verbatim? didn't think so and if you don't see the point then feel free to go and do those other things in your life that apparently keep you so busy instead. In fact if you don't actually like BL books why are you even here?

"Get a life people" - warhammer in all its formats, is an interesting part of peoples entertainment and leisure/hobby. that is why we are here, discussing it, you apparently have found time to appear here as a hater yet i thought your life was full and busy?

Nemesis is very good indeed, CSI galaxy, read it!

Archived