Long time reader, first time poster

Hi all!

I've finally taken the step of registering for the forum, after lurking in the shadows for quite some time (5 years!) - I've just finished my final A2 exams, so I finally have the time to play around on here :D I've been into 40K for about 7 or 8 years now.

I was introduced to these forums by a good old mate of mine, SevanoTomasin, but I know he's not been on here for a while due to some problems.

Anyway, I'm a huge Iron Hands and Mechanicus fanatic, owning about 3-3.5K of Hands (most of them techmarines! :))

I don't play that much (I haven't for about a year due to my exams), but I really enjoy painting and converting - although I'm not that good at either. The forum's own bannus, Doghouse and Lamenter have particularly inspired my converting.

I'm something of a techmarine fanatic - having lots of techmarines in an army was part of the reason I painted my armour black and joined the hallowed ranks of Ferrus Manus' legion.

Anyway, rambling introduction done, I'm happy that I'm now part of such a great community ^_^

Archived