New Wolf Lord to the B&C

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! (Wolf Howl :D )

Greetings All,

I've been an avid reader and poster on other forums, but for some reason I don't know why I have not been a member.... Time to change that!

A little bit about me- I'm an avid Space Wolves nut. I've been collecting, reading, and painting Space Wolves since about the mid 1990's and 2nd edition 40k... I live and work in sunny Southern California in the San Diego area, but for a brief period of time I also lived out in Phoenix, AZ.

I'm an older gamer with a wife, career, and family, but a few times a year I manage to get away and play in some of the bigger independent tournaments in the So Cal area. I've also made the great journey to Adepticon and look forward to it again next year. It is hard to miss me as I'm generally the guy howling like a wolf and wearing a Wolf-tooth necklace in my games.

Anyway, it is great to be part of the Bolter & Chainsword forums and great to meet all of you.

Thanks,

-Wolflord Patrick

Hail and welcome, brother!

Btw, if that picture is part of your sig, I'd suggest resizing it (neat though it is). You can find details on the allowances for pictures in the rules section (which I have a link for in my own sig).

Anyhoo, great to have you on board (geddit?). :)

Archived