Suitable models for Primarch Perturabo

daismith906

Hi All

My local club is starting a 30k campaign in the next few months & im using the Iron Warriros so need to find a suitable model to use (or make) as Perturabo.

Anyone have an links/ideas at all?

Cheers

Well, since Perturabo wasn't HUGE, and thus nowhere near the size of a Contemptor, I'd avoid that if he's not being portrayed as a Daemon Primarch.

I'd recommend the model being about the size of an Obliterator. In fact, if there were Finecast Obliterators, I'd recommend starting there and simply cleaning up all that mutated fleshy junk. That'd leave you with a properly Primarch-sized suit of Terminator Armor to use as a base model.

If you're making a Daemon Primarch Perturabo, then I think the Contemptor is the way to go, tho the Dreadknight might have some interesting bits to use.

I'm thinking the Dreadknight's hammer is probably WAAAAAY too big for anything smaller than a Contemptor sized model. I have no doubt Forgebreaker is a big hammer, but not so big that an Obliterator-sized model should look ridiculous carrying it.

Between the Contemptor and the Dreadknight tho, there do definitely seem to be the makings of a really good Daemon Primarch Perturabo model.

Cheers for the responses.

Managed to get my hands of the metal terminator Calgar model as a base which should work.

Thinking if i convert some plastic terminator powerfist arms to include some GK stormbolters that should do for the arms and so old school pre-hersey shoulders to finish it off.

Just need to work out what to use for the hammer now!!

Archived