New FW Dread

Krikey

Hey, guys -- sorry I've been gone so long. Work and school have been keeping me busy. Anyway, in my spare time (what little of it there is), I've been working on the BT FW dread and am thinking of changing my basing scheme to an urban winter theme.

Anyway, here are a couple of front views (the back's not quite done, so no photo there. I'll also add more detail to the banner ... probably.) There's one bit of snow on the base near the foot that doesn't look like the other snow for some reason. I'm going to have to very carefully scrape it off and reapply.

I'll post some other views when I make some more progress.

(p.s. I know the weapon loadout isn't exactly legal unless I can get talk my opponent into letting me use those french WD rules, but the arms are magnetized so I can load whatever I need ... at least once I get the other arms painted.)

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/kriminy/dreadfront.jpg

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/kriminy/dreadtop.jpg

I, don't know, it looks to me like its missing something,

Have you considered addaing some purity/ crusade seals?

Crikey! I knew I forgot something -- the icicles need purity seals! And maybe I need some purity seals on my crusade seals ... or would that be too much?

~K

I, don't know, it looks to me like its missing something,

Have you considered addaing some purity/ crusade seals?

Crikey! I knew I forgot something -- the icicles need purity seals! And maybe I need some purity seals on my crusade seals ... or would that be too much?

~K

Nope

Archived