Dark Angels Battle Company-PS3

Greeting Brothers!

Im not sure if this is the right place for this thread, due to it being about "Space Marine", but it is DA related, I will let our venerable moderati decide!

For all those interested I am starting a FB page for DA players to come together and join clans or groups to bring the vengance of the Lion to the heretic scum in the multiplayer mode of "Space Marine" the game on PS3.

This is my attempt to consolidate those of us who are going to go into battle online as the "Unforgiven". Doesnt matter if you play DA ,Ravenwing, Deathwing or one of our vaunted successor chapters this will be a place to meet and exchange info so we can all play together.

Even if you play "Space Marine" on PC and Xbox you are welcome to check out the page and contribute to the discussions and meet other Dark Angels from around the world.

Just type in "Dark Angels Battle Company" in FB and there you go!

See you on the fields of battle!

[Have any of you watched the multiplayer videos on the website? Any thoughts on favourite class? I didnt see the Dark Angels Chapter colours in the video but I definately saw the chapter symbol when he was changing the pauldrons. I hope they come out with some more DLC like they did for DOW 2 for our beloved chapter.

Sounds like a great idea, just quickly looked it up on youtube and the developer said it would have skins for all the major chapters including chaos ones so as we are the first :) I'm sure the skins there. If not they did say there are millions of different options to customize you own chapter.

Just like to mention; there's a clan thread over in the Other Games subforum. :)

Also; what's FB? :)

facebook?

s

Huh. That's a bugger. And I'm on facebook, to boot. *Facepalm*

Just never heard it referred to as FB, really... ;)

Yeah sorry FB=Facebook.

I looked in that forum and found no Dark Angels clan?

If you care to join the DA "clan" (I prefer Battle Company me self) just go onto the FB page and type in your gamertag. Im usually posting on the forums at Spacemarine.com in the DA section if you have any questions.

Yeah sorry FB=Facebook.

I looked in that forum and found no Dark Angels clan?

If you care to join the DA "clan" (I prefer Battle Company me self) just go onto the FB page and type in your gamertag. Im usually posting on the forums at Spacemarine.com in the DA section if you have any questions.

Ah, what I meant by 'clan' was a B&C one rather than a DA one. :tu:

What about a DA clan made up of B&C members?

Like the one the BT players are planning to set up? It'd lend itself well to inter-forum matches... :tu:

What about a DA clan made up of B&C members?

Like the one the BT players are planning to set up? It'd lend itself well to inter-forum matches... :D

Yeah something similar. I think that if at least there are a few DA players that play regularly we could make this work. Even if its 4 DA and 4 "other guys" it could still be good.

I just pre-ordered it today, im going to get the chaos skins as i already know what i want for imperium.

I got a load of free stuff with it, a small booklet on the guns and enemies as well as some info on multi player, its pretty cool!

dont know if you have seen this or not, but here is the DA symbol in action.

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/...2509146-000.jpg

Well I've got it ordered on Xbox, and I will gladly don the robes of the Unforgiven and take up arms against our enemies!

Anyone please add me on Live - Andyzzzore!

look forward to playing alongside my DA bretheren

• 4 weeks later...
"Dark Angels Battle Company" comes up with two results.

Which is it? =)

It is the Dark Angels Battle Company page on FB and there is a group as well. The page is where you would put your gamertag into and then you will be added to a squad. As of now, we have 4 full squads; Command/Tact/Assault/and Dev, with a 2nd Assault and a "I dunno what class Im gonna be squad", so let me know your PSN ID and what class you think yoour gonna play, read the Company rules and "Roberts ya Fathta's bruva!"

Look forward to fighting by your side Brother!

Archived