A long time coming

Well I have been on B&C for a little while giving advice where I can and helping any new players to the hobby, but I have never formally introduced myself to the gaming community.

I was raised in Hawaii where I first was introduced to 40k at a very young age. My first army was the Dark Eldar and I was not a bad player just young and naive at the time. As I grew older I switched armies a few times along the road and then I was in Arkansas with a few hour drive to the local hobby store my interest in the hobby fell. So I soon quit for a few years and grew apart from my family. Until one day I was called and told my little brother had passed away and that he wanted me to have all of his 40k stuff since we where the only two that played. So I gathered all his things and shipped them to my home in Las Vegas. While I tore through his things to find out what he had I stumbled across his notebook cataloging everything he had to make a full battle company and his plans for things he needed to buy. Well me not being the modeling type but more the player decided that I would play and build his company in remembrance of him. So I am taking on the challenge of building his famed 3rd Company Blood Angels, and I am adding my own 8th Company Blood Angels. Reason I took on Zedrenael as my nickname. I am trying to increase my pace of work and post more on my blog to record what I am doing. If you get the chance to check it out much appreciated.

-Zedrenael

Blood Angels 8th Company Captain

Hail and welcome, brother. Sorry for your loss, I'm glad to see you doing his company in his memory. I'd be proud if my brother did the same for me. Kudos.

Archived