Midwest Warfare

SirDuck13

The narrative: My name is Steve and I'm part of a group that's growing. We're based around Terre Haute, Indiana. We've nicknamed ourselves Midwest Warfare and we have a FaceBook group as is necessary these days. The reason for this post is that we're planning to host a gaming weekend featuring a tournament of sorts. It's very casual as of now and we have no prize support or anything of that sort yet, but we're trying to grow and expand so we can work in that direction in the future. The current group is about 12 members strong. We've hosted one of these gatherings previously and plan to host more. Now then, on to the details that make this an actual event post.

Event!: Tournament of sorts

Location: Near Indianapolis (About 30 minutes south east at a rural location.)

Points value: 2000

Entry: $5

Requirements: Bring your own models and any terrain you can provide.

Details: This will sound hokey to most, but it's just the way things have panned out this time...

The get together is being thrown together in a work barn normally used to repair farm equipment. However, it has tons of space, is insulated and air conditioned. There are all the appropriate facilities available, including a kitchenette. The catch is that it's very rural. There isn't much in the way of local food or anything, so those participating will either have to bring stuff or purchase from what we'll be selling.

Please note this isn't for profit. The entry fee will go towards the advancement of the club and the next gathering. If there are any questions, please contact me. Even if it's not directly about the tournament and it's just about getting in touch with the group for random games, it would be more than welcome!

Steve (SD13)

Archived