DH Night Lords Commander

Snickers

I play DH Night Lords using codex Space Wolves, before I get torn apart let me explain. Any blood claw units etc are from when Nostramo (sp?) started going down hill after Curze left, all Grey Hunters and above are when Curze ruled the planet, the wolves are Nostramon Lions etc etc.

9th Grand Company "The Fallen Lions"

Commander Name Pending - 225?

Wolf Lord

Storm Shield

Terminator Armour

The Lion's Fang - Power Weapon that causes instant death on a to roll wound of 6.

Nostramo Lion Roar - A vox amplifier fitted to the top of his terminator armour, on the charge the roar can shake even the most hardened veterans. When assaulting the unit charged must pass a Leadership check or strike at WS 1.

May take a special Terminator Command Squad (Wolf Guard Terminators)

May add an Apothecary which grants the Squad FNP - 20 points

Lion Roar - Smaller amplifiers that can caused even Space Marines to have second thoughts. 10 points per model, Enemies are at -1 Ld

• 4 weeks later...
I play DH Night Lords using codex Space Wolves, before I get torn apart let me explain. Any blood claw units etc are from when Nostramo (sp?) started going down hill after Curze left, all Grey Hunters and above are when Curze ruled the planet, the wolves are Nostramon Lions etc etc.

9th Grand Company "The Fallen Lions"

Commander Name Pending - 225?

Wolf Lord

Storm Shield

Terminator Armour

The Lion's Fang - Power Weapon that causes instant death on a to roll wound of 6.

Nostramo Lion Roar - A vox amplifier fitted to the top of his terminator armour, on the charge the roar can shake even the most hardened veterans. When assaulting the unit charged must pass a Leadership check or strike at WS 1.

May take a special Terminator Command Squad (Wolf Guard Terminators)

May add an Apothecary which grants the Squad FNP - 20 points

Lion Roar - Smaller amplifiers that can caused even Space Marines to have second thoughts. 10 points per model, Enemies are at -1 Ld

You know, I really liked this idea when I first saw it - did you ever do anything with it? Models? More units?

To answer your question I have used the unit in a 750 game vs the Black Reach box of marines, I have to say in two turn of shooting I lost 1 terminator. Once in combat these guys just tear through people (although it helps when your opponents are WS 1 :HQ: )

I also have a model of the character not in my Night Lords scheme tho I'll try to get some pictures up.

To answer your question I have used the unit in a 750 game vs the Black Reach box of marines, I have to say in two turn of shooting I lost 1 terminator. Once in combat these guys just tear through people (although it helps when your opponents are WS 1 :P )

I also have a model of the character not in my Night Lords scheme tho I'll try to get some pictures up.

Excellent, this thread really impressed me with your creativity, good ideas. Pleased to see that its working as well as my first impressions indicated.

Archived