Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

As Tavern Master, I have to take everything literally. So if someone wishes to leave combat, it has to be believable. It's the only reasons why I allowed the above examples happen. If someone is swinging at you, and your locked in combat. You can't easily run away, unless there were other people in that combat distracting your opponent for you to slip out. It works well if your on a team, and you outnumber your opponent. It's a good way to utilize the pack, splitting off and joining together.

As Tavern Master, I have to take everything literally. So if someone wishes to leave combat, it has to be believable. It's the only reasons why I allowed the above examples happen. If someone is swinging at you, and your locked in combat. You can't easily run away, unless there were other people in that combat distracting your opponent for you to slip out. It works well if your on a team, and you outnumber your opponent. It's a good way to utilize the pack, splitting off and joining together.

Noted. Throwing all attacks into Firenze to hopefully get past the 2+.

Well, since Firenze is now the only man in our pack running around, he can make orders for himself if he wants to be actively participating. If not, I'll keep saying what happens with team Decoy.

Well, since Firenze is now the only man in our pack running around, he can make orders for himself if he wants to be actively participating. If not, I'll keep saying what happens with team Decoy.

He made his own moves last turn if you see the instructions.

Have been doing so for the last 2 turns actually.

I WANNA CRACK SOME HEADS!! Mav update dude!!

Sorry for the impatience. Tiredness and lack of sleep is kicking in.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/Azn_MaveriK/IngloriousBrawler/RoundSeven.jpg

NIGHT ONE: Inglorious Drunkards

Team Decoy

- Decoy (pack leader, Storm Claw) I5 OUT COLD

- Brother Crazywolf (Storm Claw) I5 OUT COLD

- Firenze (Iron Priest) H4 OUT COLD

- elithren (Grey Slayer) H4 OUT COLD

- Wolf Lord Metuhs (Storm Claw) I5 OUT COLD

Team hendrik

- hendrik ironskull (pack leader, Wolf Guard)SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. G5 OUT COLD

- hrothgar the bold (Chapter Master Ignis Domus, 2nd in command, Wolf Guard) SOLO BONUS: +1 Attack. I5 OUT COLD

- skadi, the she-wolf (Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. G4

- forte the unweilding (Blood Claw) G5 OUT COLD

- Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris (Grey Hunter) G4

Team Nrth

- Nrtrhstar (pack leader, Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. G5

- postal (2nd in command, Grey Hunter) G4 OUT COLD

- Arez (Grey Slayer) G5 OUT COLD

- Zynk Kaladin (Grey Hunter) G4 OUT COLD

- Torin (Blood Claw) G4 OUT COLD

Team Alex

- commander alexander (pack leader, Grey Slayer) G4 OUT COLD

- Rune_Priest_Rhapsody (Grey Hunter) G5 OUT COLD

- Vantius (Blood Claw) G5 OUT COLD

- Loki-LaughingDeath (Blood Claw) G4 OUT COLD

- Reyner (Grey Slayer) F5 OUT COLD

SOLO or Undecided

- Wysten (Wolf Scout) H4 OUT COLD

Allied

- Brother Ramses (Tyr Bloodmaw, Grey Slayer) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. H4

- Chef Wulfen (Long Fang) I1

----

Decryption sequence initiated…..

+

Please stand by…..

+

+

+

+

+

gallery_24878_5332_104749.jpg

Tavern Master: The seventh.....:

I'm breaking off from the postal fight and charge at Chef Wulfen. We can't have the man support Ramses and get away with it. Especially if Ramses defeats Firenze, we will all have our hands full with those two working together. Kieran will finish off postal, and hopefully if you can last long enough against Nrth, Kieran and I will meet you to help take down whom ever is left!!!! that's the plan for round seven I think?! LOL - MavGirl

(official) My instructions: leaving combat to Kieran. I'm moving up to G1, throw stuff at Chef, then charge at him. - Mavgirl

I am leaving combat with Firenze to run to H1, throw stuff at Skadi in G1, and block her charge to Chef Wulfen. - Brother Ramses

My last instructions were to leave combat to intercept Skadi. As that does not look possible, I will just continue to put all atacks into Firenze and hope to get past the 2+. A question on his insta-gibs, are they at a lower initiative standard like a regular Iron Priest or at initiative? (ANSWER: lower initiative) - Brother Ramses

I have a questionon order of operations that depending on how you answer is dictating what Wulfen is doing this upcoming round.

Movement: Skadi is moving to GI. Wulfen is going to move to I4.

Shooting: Skadi declared she is going to throw stuff at Wulfen. Wulfen is going to forgo shooting and go directly into combat with me against Firenze.

Assault: Skadi declared she is going to assault. Chef will already be in close combat with Firenze.

So, Skadi will get her shots off on Wulfen at I4 because that is where he moved to, but because he is forgoing his shooting to move directly into assault, will Skadi be joining all of us in the same square when she assaults? - Brother Ramses

(Answer: Skadi will be able to shoot, but wont get into assault with the three of you as her movements are limited *moving like a rook or bishop* to the rules given for the Inglorious Drunkards rules.)

im forgoing my range attacks and running to I4 to take on the ironman frienze. - Chef Wulfen

ROUND SEVEN

Skadi breaks off from the fight with postal and rushes off to a better position to face the Long Fang. She shoots at the man, hitting but not able to wound. Chef rushes off to aid Ramses in his fight against the Iron Giant. Kieran and postal face off in a duel. Kieran MoTW roll (1). postal MoTW roll (1). WOW that sucked! LOL each fighter wounds each other twice. Kieran makes his saves. postal fails one. postal is now stunned.

Nrth MoTW roll (6). The Iron Chin strikes first at the lone Blood Claw. Nrth wounds forte four times. forte fails two saves and comes crashing down! Skadi unable to charge at Chef rushes back towards Kieran and charges at postal. Skadi MoTW roll (5) and wounds postal four times. An already stunned postal was unable to face the wrath of a Shield Maiden. *I rolled: 2,3,4,2*

Tyr Bloodmaw strikes first, landing with only one wound to the Iron Priest. Firenze makes his save. Firenze stikes back and lands three wounds on Bloodmaw. Tyr makes all three saves! *I rolled 4,4,4* Chef Wulfen comes rushing in to aid Tyr, and charges at the Iron Priest. Firenze fails his counter-attack. The Long Fang lands two wounds on Firenze. *I rolled 1,6. Wow... I now roll for Ld, abd I get 6,3* The Iron Priest goes down quickly and unexpectedly!!! totally forgot they only got one wound :mellow: now I know why not allot of people use them in their army list.

--EDIT--

The DICE GODS favored the bold today!!! anyway, I've been pretty lenient with the movement phase, but ever since Ramses has been utilizing the map like no other, I'm going to start enforcing the rule more in the future!

Out-freaking-standing melee work Long Fang Chef!!!!

your telling me! I can't believe I failed that Ld test! I had to take a second glance to check the Ld on the codex. It really says allot about how the Iron Priest got nerfed/demoted in this edition. :mellow: kinda sad for such a cool troop choice.

your telling me! I can't believe I failed that Ld test! I had to take a second glance to check the Ld on the codex. It really says allot about how the Iron Priest got nerfed/demoted in this edition. :mellow: kinda sad for such a cool troop choice.

Chef remembered the days of being a Bloodclaw and dropped the Furious Charge type hammer, hiting and wounding the venerable Iron Priest, bypassing the powerful runic armor. A blow that would crack the hull of a Thunderhawk!!!

Chef remembered the days of being a Bloodclaw and dropped the Furious Charge type hammer, hiting and wounding the venerable Iron Priest, bypassing the powerful runic armor. A blow that would crack the hull of a Thunderhawk!!!

ah the days being short in the fang.-raises mjad- to all our fallen brothers

LOL right now I feel like Mr Burns from the Simpsons, as I'm watching the teams and drunkards figure out what to do and who to strike next. I'm holding off on posting the messages until I start rolling the dice.

*Mr Burns voice* "EXCELLENT" *tenting fingers together* :P

--EDIT--

I have everyone's instructions except Nrth's seems like he has allot to decide from the conversations being made behind closed doors LMAO! I'm not sure who's going to make top three and gets into the league, but from the looks of the remaining drunkards, these people deserved it! Well fought wolf brothers, and shield maiden.

Could've done with that to get a charge in.

Still say MotW is a bit ott for a brawl but that discussion can wait till after.

Now get that beard back for me!

wow hmm i wounder if i could have attempted to break off and like that it would have been nice to be able to tacktely re deploy

As stated in a previous comment, it would have been impossible for you to disengage from combat. Unless you outnumber your opponent, with the aid/help from an ally or team member, then you would have been able to slip out like MavGirl has done in this entire brawl.

--EDIT--

not sure if there will be a post for the next round tonight. It all depends on how soon Nrth gets back to me. Not to mention the UFC fight night tonight in Brazil. Anyway, my predictions for top three are: Kieran, Nrth and Ramses. Maybe MavGirl. If anything Ramses, Nrth and MavGirl got the advantage for striking first so it all depends on who they strike at.

UfC.....pfft.

Smurf Cosplay Convention in western Canada today, no updates until after all the blue paint is washed off.

Pmsl. Nearly spat my doughnut out at that. Ultras at play eh.

UfC.....pfft.

Smurf Cosplay Convention in western Canada today, no updates until after all the blue paint is washed off.

Not Ultras.

Mav = Smurfette

Mavgirl = Pap Smurf

Cosplay.

Nuff said.

UfC.....pfft.

Not Ultras.

Mav = Smurfette

Mavgirl = Pap Smurf

Cosplay.

Nuff said.

I know..dodgy white hats and all that. Always knew Papa Smurf was a dirty ol perv.

I thought about that, but ultrasmurfs can't grow a real proper beard. This all makes me want to see some of the other chapters in here for the brawl more often. Of course we'd have to start mopping the floor every time a son of a lion or smurf come in and wet themselves.

Archived