Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

Anytime. We love a bit of banter in the Fang.

Haha, indeed, indeed. If only the Rock was as lively and welcoming. Kinda quiet over there (well, save for the occasional Fallen's blood curdling screams). :P

Now... which way to the hangar bay? I got a Thunderhawk to catch.

*sniff* Oh, by the Lion! It's gonna take me months to rid these robes of this wet dog stench! :)

We'll have to raid at some point. Bring some kegs and show them some fun.

Inglorious Drunkards: Return of the IRON CHIN

"Glad to see you rise from the "dead", Nrth." Felix shouts "Now lets send our wolf-brothers there kicking and screaming!"

Vinny, will you return for the next round? Maybe we can make a squad of non-wolves and show the wolves how real Astartes fight.

Inglorious Drunkards: Return of the IRON CHIN

"Glad to see you rise from the "dead", Nrth." Felix shouts "Now lets send our wolf-brothers there kicking and screaming!"

Vinny, will you return for the next round? Maybe we can make a squad of non-wolves and show the wolves how real Astartes fight.

Pah! Real Astartes! You only know how to fight if it's written down in an out of date tome!

Are they full active at round 4 or just being placed? I ask because with my earlier objection over being given a second chance for being weak, they would essentially now be coming back with a Wolf Scout like immunity to being targetted.

How about placement at the beginning of round 4, immunity from being attacked, but also not able to attack until round 5?

No worries brother! the tavern brawl is happening the same time the rumble happened. So the two get reactivated during the forth round but don't actually get to do anything until the fifth. So pretty much they crawl to the side to lick their wounds as the brawl is happening, but then they see the Dark Angel walk in and get a second wind. Thinking "hey, redemption! let's do it" so they all have a fight of their own and the last two (Nrth and Keiran) is worthy to have another chance at the actual brawl. They can't jump in right away so they wait until the becoming of the next round.

--edit--

I'll have the results posted once I get home from work... A few hours from now!

Your mine next solo match

Why wait till later!!!!

sending fists, knees, elbows and head swinging at Greenhorn with all intent on beating Hendrik to taking the big headed pup down

Hendrik i think you should put this whelp in his place.He is after all challenging your authority

Bwahahaha your logic amuses me Greenhorn, but I believe forte only wishes to take you down before hendrik does. I like how you try to turn those two on each other. I might have to come back and teach you a lesson myself :)

exactly!

and from now on i've got dibs on any fallen whelp! :P

I'll go to whatever's left of my pack and help them out. if any of them are outnumbered i'll do what i can to even the odds.

WLK

that's the spirit! a talon may become blunt instead of sharp from all the fighting but even then,remember he still hits like a hammer!

NOT A WOMAN!!

NOT A WOMAN!!

NOTAWOOMMAAANN!!

Mad Martigan" Gentlemen, meet Lug"

*Ducks*

By Mjalnir, Kierien how much did you drink to mistake a Bolter Babe for that!! *Chucks a bottle of milk at him half heartedly*

I played a short stint in Rift, I had to name my warrior MadMardigan!

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/Azn_MaveriK/IngloriousBrawler/RoundFour.jpg

NIGHT ONE: Inglorious Drunkards

Team Decoy

- Decoy (pack leader, Storm Claw) H3

- Brother Crazywolf (Storm Claw) I5 OUT COLD

- Firenze (Iron Priest) H3

- elithren (Grey Slayer) H4 OUT COLD

- Wolf Lord Metuhs (Storm Claw) I5 OUT COLD

Team hendrik

- hendrik ironskull (pack leader, Wolf Guard)SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. G5

- hrothgar the bold (Chapter Master Ignis Domus, 2nd in command, Wolf Guard) SOLO BONUS: +1 Attack. I5 OUT COLD

- skadi, the she-wolf (Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. G4

- forte the unweilding (Blood Claw) G5

- Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris (Grey Hunter) ??

Team Nrth

- Nrtrhstar (pack leader, Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. ??

- postal (2nd in command, Grey Hunter) F5

- Arez (Grey Slayer) G5 STUNNED

- Zynk Kaladin (Grey Hunter) F5

- Torin (Blood Claw) F5

Team Alex

- commander alexander (pack leader, Grey Slayer) G4 OUT COLD

- Rune_Priest_Rhapsody (Grey Hunter) G5 OUT COLD

- Vantius (Blood Claw) G5 OUT COLD

- Loki-LaughingDeath (Blood Claw) G4

- Reyner (Grey Slayer) F5 OUT COLD

SOLO or Undecided

- Wysten (Wolf Scout) ?? STUNNED

Allied

- Brother Ramses (Tyr Bloodmaw, Grey Slayer) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. I5

- Chef Wulfen (Long Fang) I1

----

Decryption sequence initiated…..

+

Please stand by…..

+

+

+

+

+

gallery_24878_5332_104749.jpg

Tavern Master: This is how the fourth round is starting to shape up as.....:

for my next round im going to give cover fire for ramses and Double tap Elthrien. - Chef Wulfen

Well Decoy's little group finally getsinto the fray and :cusss up my round four plans to gank another split up group....hahahahahaha! Since I got locked in combat on, "accident", I want to jump on the stunned Crazywolf ASAP, before he tries to heal up with his healing balms or bring back Meth. If I drop Crazywolf, I will use him as a shield against Elth. - Brother Ramses

postal,Zynk and Torin all throw stuff at Reyner and then charge at him and also hope that the dice gods are with us - postal105

Seeing as how our glorious leader went down.... and being a blood claw let's make things easy shall we? IF I survive, my orders are simple, rush the next closest opponent and get stuck in..... either till I fall or or am the last one standing! - Loki-LaughingDeath

We'll stay in combat with ramses while decoy and firenze charge at skadi and loki. Scratch that, we'll regroup ti I3 with all the rest of the pack. - elithren

I am going to move to H4, and I'm going to charge right into Crazywolf and attempt to take him or his partner out. Dice hoping, I will teleport back out. Pretending to be the floor once more. - Wysten

If there is no one else taking charge of our pack, I will. Whoever is with me will pick up the nearest downed drunkard as a shield, and charge the nearest pack or solo brawler. - Vantius

ROUND FOUR

Skadi the She Wolf faces off against Loki-LaughingDeath. Skadi MoTW roll (1). The Shield Maiden strikes first. Hitting the Blood Claw with two and wounding the man with two. Loki makes his saves. The Blood Claw strikes back at Skadi. Hitting her once but not able to wound her.

Tyr Bloodmaw facing off against elithren and Crazywolf. Bloodmaw stikes first! and wounds with one. Crazywolf fails his save and comes crashing down! elithren strikes at Tyr Bloodmaw, hitting his with one and wounding him with one. Bloodmaw makes his save.

After the round of combat between Bloodmaw, Chef Wulfen took the opportunity to strike at elithren, throwing precisioned attacks at the man. Throwing mugs and broken bottles at the man. Hitting the man with two and wounding with two. elithren fails one save, but I rolled a (9) and the man continues to fight stunned. After the attack from the Long Fang, elithren desperately rushes off towards his pack along side the Iron Priest and Decoy himself.

Meanwhile... postal, Zynk and Torin start shooting at Reyner. Landing one hit but was unable to wound the man. The three of them charge at the Grey Slayer, as he successfully makes his counter-attack.

postal MoTW roll (6). Zynk MoTW roll (2). They all strike simultaneously. Reyner lands 3 blows. While the three other men land a total of nine on Reyner. The three wounds are all saved by postal, Zynk and Torin. Reyner fails two wounds and comes crashing down.

As elithren rushes off to meet the remainder of his pack. The Wolf Scout appears out of nowhere and intercepts the man at tile H4. The two stunned warriors face off, as both drunkards land two blows onto each other. Each landing one wound. From afar it looked as if it was a clash of titans, as the two warriors fought tooth, fang and nail to try to best one another in close combat. In the end, it was elithren who would feel Lokyar's wrath. The Wolf Scout survives another fight! but is now more vulnerable standing alone.

Onto the hendrik fight! The Wolf Guard accompanied by his Blood Claw, fighting against The Greenhorn and Vantius. hendrik strikes first, as he inflicts everything he has on the insolent and defiant Arez. Wounding the Greenhorn three times. Arez fails one save, and is now fighting stunned. Between Arez, Vantius and forte.. they each land a single blow. But only forte and Vantius were able to wound. forte takes Vantius down, as Arez makes his save.

The Greenhorn survives another round!

--EDIT--

Both Nrtrhstar (pack leader, Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative and Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris (Grey Hunter) reboot at the end of this round.

NOT A WOMAN!!

NOT A WOMAN!!

NOTAWOOMMAAANN!!

Mad Martigan" Gentlemen, meet Lug"

*Ducks*

By Mjalnir, Kierien how much did you drink to mistake a Bolter Babe for that!! *Chucks a bottle of milk at him half heartedly*

i was amazed to see a dress appear...sadly, brother nrthstar was confused on the gender.

WLK

Nrth are you coming to help me or the rest of the pack?or is the pack coming to fight hendrik and forte?

Im surprised Ive survived this long *touches a piece of wood*

Hmmm...I appear to survive less with the 2+ save. Next time, then.

It's the dice roll man, I mean look at hendrik he's survived this long after having almost EVERYONE strike at him. Yours was just a bad combination of nicely done coordinated attacks. :devil:

It's the dice roll man, I mean look at hendrik he's survived this long after having almost EVERYONE strike at him. Yours was just a bad combination of nicely done coordinated attacks. :)

it's the admantium skull mav, the whelps keep aiming for the head ;)

It's the dice roll man, I mean look at hendrik he's survived this long after having almost EVERYONE strike at him. Yours was just a bad combination of nicely done coordinated attacks. :huh:

It's the beard. easy to grab on to, makes pummeling your doggy face much easier.

You should consider shaving it off, Fido. I'm sure you'd look much more handsome. :P

See? Look at this!

*rubs chin*

Slick and smoooooth, Dark Angel style. :huh:

It's the dice roll man, I mean look at hendrik he's survived this long after having almost EVERYONE strike at him. Yours was just a bad combination of nicely done coordinated attacks. :huh:

It's the beard. easy to grab on to, makes pummeling your doggy face much easier.

You should consider shaving it off, Fido. I'm sure you'd look much more handsome. :P

See? Look at this!

*rubs chin*

Slick and smoooooth, Dark Angel style. :huh:

And smooth as a newborns bottom.....soft as one too and dresses like a lady ;)

Archived