Red Scorpions Veteran Sergeant

ron

I'm sneaking this onto the web as I haven't posted the pics on my own blog yet.

He's for a contest, but I figured some of you Red Scorpion guys might enjoy seeing him.

I think the color scheme is very cool, the grey with the yellow/gold accent color. One of the better looking chapters out there.

He painted up fairly quick too, one evening of messing around and I was able to finish him.

Red%20Scorpions%20Veteran%20Sergeant.jpg

Red%2520Scorpions%2520Sergeant%2520left%2520side.jpg

Red%2520Scorpions%2520Sergeant%2520right%2520side.jpg

Edited by ron

looks very good.

If I was being super critical, you did say this was a comp entry, I'd say the hand holding the bolter looks a little clean almost as if it was touched up after the rest of the mini was finished but otherwise a nice weathered look.

looks very good.

If I was being super critical, you did say this was a comp entry, I'd say the hand holding the bolter looks a little clean almost as if it was touched up after the rest of the mini was finished but otherwise a nice weathered look.

I'd disagree, I think the Plasma Pistol is well scorched, and just as filthy as the bionic arm.

Beautiful mini, bro. I'd love to see what else you have up your sleeve. :D

Fairly decent? :rolleyes:

It looks awesome. Really digging the knee marking and the white helmet. Great painting, as always.

Ah, yes, you see I'm a Brit. We understate things (usually). ;)

Fairly decent? ;)

It looks awesome. Really digging the knee marking and the white helmet. Great painting, as always.

Ah, yes, you see I'm a Brit. We understate things (usually). :D

In that case, I wish I painted as fairly decent as ron. :D

looks very good.

I'd disagree, I think the Plasma Pistol is well scorched, and just as filthy as the bionic arm.

The plasma pistol is fine, take a look at the hand itself and compare it to the rest of the armour weathering