black or green?

Beachymike123

the Custodes would own his behind before he even got anywhere near the Emperor

Really the whole of the unforgiven have failed to capture him in 10'000 years.

Back on topic the unoffical time perioed is the fall of caliban something along the lines of the legion loyal to el'jonson repainting the armour green to avoid blue on blue (friendly fire)

I was under the impression that the repaint occoured during the battle of caliban, it was mentioned in Codex Angels Of Death, that the lion ordered the repaint before the attack on the home world.

Cyther is just wrong on all accounts, there was a fluff story in the WD when he first appeared that stated his armour was green and the model was orginaly painted green by the 'eavy metal team but there is so few recent referances to him now it is all unclear. Given how important he seemed to be to the DA story i would have thought they would have made more of the character but he doesn't even has any offical rules anymore.

I am just reading the deathwatch rulebook.Quoting from one of the DA choices for past:

Encountered the Fallen: You have come face-to-face with (or have had a rare glimpse of ) the black-armoured

Space Marines who were once your brothers, the Fallen Dark Angels. These renegades are relentlessly hunted by your

Chapter, and you have been sworn to secrecy regarding their existence.

Archived