Is the Deathwing anthology any good?

Vazzy

Yep. And if you get the later 2001 edition – you'll get two DA-based stories rather than one. Worth buying secondhand as a collectors item if nothing else.

The 'Deathwing' story is a work of art really and set in motion the whole Deathwing mystique. There is another version of the same story in the original DW Space Hulk expansion from the 80's. But that is now rare so the anthology is the next best thing.

Cheers

I

Yep. And if you get the later 2001 edition – you'll get two DA-based stories rather than one. Worth buying secondhand as a collectors item if nothing else.

The 'Deathwing' story is a work of art really and set in motion the whole Deathwing mystique. There is another version of the same story in the original DW Space Hulk expansion from the 80's. But that is now rare so the anthology is the next best thing.

Cheers

I

Is it the same work as from Deathwatch [space Hulk] or are there divergences of note?

Do you mean the Deathwing supplement to Space Hulk? I have read both, although it was a long, long time ago. The supplement has pictures and some spelling mistakes, but I don't recall much else being different. I could be wrong though - it was a long time ago!

Do you mean the Deathwing supplement to Space Hulk? I have read both, although it was a long, long time ago. The supplement has pictures and some spelling mistakes, but I don't recall much else being different. I could be wrong though - it was a long time ago!

Thank you.

Archived