Hello, Hello

Gorandius

Decided I'd stop ghosting/lurking around and present myself as a new member.

I have yet to play W40k, but instead have been spending a lot of time modelling,

familiarizing myself with the intricacies of the rules and just in general preparing

myself for the real deal.

Currently working on a Nurgle-themed chaos army of my Bilious Prophets warband.

Remember to vaccinate yourselves...you don't want none of this...

Thank you all for the greetings!

Brother Nihm- What if I told you there was the possibility of HIV/Aids, cancer or meningitis? Would you -really- want some then? lol >:(

Max- Likewise, Iron Hound master. By the way, really digging your modelling/paint skills.

Zincite- Why thank you, Imperial fascist piglet! Your Guardians of the Covenant are turning out rather impressive. Keep it up, man!

Dremen- Well, okay, I don't see the need for such a thing. That is a REALLY large camera *PEEEEWW* .... *another one bites the dust!*

Max- Likewise, Iron Hound master. By the way, really digging your modelling/paint skills.

Thanks, but I am a hack who'd be nothing if I wasn't armed with a bottle of Citadel wash! :( The PCA forums are full of folks with skill that constantly makes me wonder why I even bother posting my minis in the same forum with them...

I think anyone who can properly model what they envision and paint said 'vision' with a clear-cut focus is a skilled hobbyist,

and I believe most of the people on here have attained that. Including you, good sir.

There is a good smattering of extremely talented people here, that's for sure...

Archived