Deathwing Colors

rpnightsend

So I remember reading somewhere (it might actually be the codex), that one Dark Angels successor chapter has their terminators wearing black armor. I was wondering how much of a divergence it is for other successor chapters to not paint their terminator armor white. My chapter is kind of on the fringes of DA successors to begin with, but I'm wondering if they'd be frowned upon for making their terminators match the blue/grey camo of the rest of the chapter. They leave their helments bone white and the symbol of the aquila on their chest dark angels green to mark themselves as Deathwing Terminators.

The deathwing and thereby the bone white armor are a dark angels formation.The rest of the unforgiven chapters first company have their own similar formations but their names and colours are different.THere is no account of how the succesors paint their 1st company armors except the lions of caliban who have the same colour as the rest of the marines.You can paint your succesors armor any way you want.

What he said, the Dark Angels Deathwing only painted their armour bone after the Plainsworld incident, which happened well after the second founding, meaning this change will not have had any affect on any of the DA's successor chapters.

Cheers,

Jono

I'll echo what the others have said and say it's your choice. My own DA successor is all black armor with bone details(chest eagle, etc), red chapter symbol, and pure white robes. It's all about what you think is cool and fits with what you're into.

Archived