Rank and file DA troopers Personality

Brother Immolator

Given that realization a fallen that has 'ascended' makes any chance of capturing and destroying him almost mute.

I find your lack of zeal disturbing, brother... When have minor things like civilian casualties, impossible odds in battle and inquisitors with a chip on their shoulders towards Astartes ever stop us from doing our sacrosanct duty of redeeming the Fallen? By the Lion, you will jump into the Warp, chain that daemon prince and drag him to the Rock, and interrogate the living daylights out of him and make him repent! And you're gonna love it!

... Maybe you can convince the GM to bring a few Watchers in the Dark to help you? They're known to be very powerful creatures, maybe they know a way to wrench out a confession. That said, there might be a successor chapter tasked with dealing with that particular situation, pass'em the hot potato and carry on Deathwatching. ^^

I dont know if turns out that he became an actual deamon prince.Its speculation on my part from the evidence so far.

Also for the civilian casualties part.Yesterday i became responsible for the death of about 10000 people,double crossing the inquisitor leading to his death and costed the space wolf his arm.But in the end nobody suspected and the interrogators have two new fallen to toy with.

Granted the DeathWatch mission failed but the chapters mission is all that matters.

You also raise an interesting point about a dedicated chapter to deal with those kind of fallen.A grayknights style unforgiven chapter....Hm.....

..double crossing the inquisitor leading to his death and costed the space wolf his arm.But in the end nobody suspected and the interrogators have two new fallen to toy with.

I offer* my firstborn daughter to you in marriage, good sir.

*Offer completely dependent on me ever siring a daughter, your having good terms with her mother, and the acquiescence of the daughter. History of substance abuse, unemployed status or any psychological issues whatsoever instantly render this agreement invalid.

Archived