Greetings

Shoggoth

Hello.

I just started collecting a Space Marine force and this seemed like a nice place to register for input and inspiration.

I've been playing fantasy for some years and have a High Elf and a Bretonnian army, as well as bits and bobs from different armies. Just started 40k and decided on vanilla marines. I'm not a tournament gamer, so one of the reasons to start marines for me was the versatility and the multitude of choice in models and different units.

Hello.

I just started collecting a Space Marine force and this seemed like a nice place to register for input and inspiration.

I've been playing fantasy for some years and have a High Elf and a Bretonnian army, as well as bits and bobs from different armies. Just started 40k and decided on vanilla marines. I'm not a tournament gamer, so one of the reasons to start marines for me was the versatility and the multitude of choice in models and different units.

Welcome to the B&C Ranks, glad to be expanding with future brothers on the battlefield. May I interest you in becoming an Ultramarine? ;)

Hello.

Welcome to the B&C Ranks, glad to be expanding with future brothers on the battlefield. May I interest you in becoming an Ultramarine? ;)

Ultramarines always try grabbing people. ;) Be whatever chapter you want to be.

Hehe, thanks for the invite but we're already up to our knees in Ultramarines here.

I'll be making my own Cerberus chapter, founded with Ultramarines geneseed (well, probably not ultramarines, but an offshoot from someone founded with their geneseed anyway). Still working on the fluff and paint scheme.

PSSST

Blood Angels (and their successors) are cool. We get wings.

Joking aside, welcome to the community, welcome to 40k, and I hope you enjoy your stay. :devil: For ideas check out the DIY chapter section.

I am also sort of new here as well. lol

Archived