Humble greetings, fellow nerds!

Smendrik

Hi there!

I am a player from Austria who's looking for some input for army building, painting and modeling. Until I only posted in german forums, so beg you to excuse if I mess up with terms and if my grammar may give you some headache ;)

First contact with Warhammer 40k was in my teens with 3rd Edition. I watched some guys playing, but could not afford any miniatures (but instantly fell in love with the backstory to the Blood Angels ;)). Anyway, I started to read the White Dwarf, bought the rule books and codices, now and then a miniature but I wasn't really enthusiastic, because I never had anyone to play with.

Several years ago friends of mine started to play and invited me to play with them and in the last two years I finally gave in and started to build up my army :)

Until now I am a Blood-Angels-only-Player, but I already have thrown an eye on the new Dark Eldar (my second background-love :D ).

But before I let my nerdy insanity flow in that direction I "have to" paint my BAs (order from my friends ;))

Why I am here at B&C?

I stumbled over this great painted miniatures when I was searching for inspiration. I guess I have to go a long way before I allow myself to post some of mine here ;)

The other reason is I'm finally sick if poor translations. Seriously, what are the guys at the german GW paied for?? :P

So, here I am..

I am looking forward to let my inner geek out here ;)

Nerd? I am no N-E-R-D...I am an Ultramarine!!!!

Welcome to the Bolter and Chainsword, I am sure the other sparkling vampires will welcome you amongst the ranks. We of the Emperor's finest welcome you with a 30ft caddle pod of distance. :P I joke of course, glad to see people coming to home to a place of awesome group of intellects meet and boast their models and ideas.

I look forward to sharing the battlefield with you.

Courage and Honour!

Archived