DIY Chapter: Sol Katanas

To those of you reading about the Gunronin:

They're not intended to be Traitors. By Codices, they'll be the Legion of the Damned.

Another note: feudal samurai were very harsh on honour, so failure on missions and etc. causes these guys to feel that "disgrace" I spoke of in the summary. Most of the time feudal samurai who failed were executed or shunned, and I don't think that's the path I want for my marines to have, 'cause that's not very Astarty and not to mention a shortage of men at times.

Surprised by those of you who don't really realize that.

To those of you reading about the Gunronin:

They're not intended to be Traitors. By Codices, they'll be the Legion of the Damned.

Another note: feudal samurai were very harsh on honour, so failure on missions and etc. causes these guys to feel that "disgrace" I spoke of in the summary. Most of the time feudal samurai who failed were executed or shunned, and I don't think that's the path I want for my marines to have, 'cause that's not very Astarty and not to mention a shortage of men at times.

Surprised by those of you who don't really realize that.

So... Just me, then. :HQ:

EDIT: Which is to say I'm the only guy to ask questions about them up to now, not the only guy reading about them. Pay attention, Ace.

EDIT EDIT: Still worded badly. I am on great form today, huh?

I wasn't actually implying your guys were traitors.

I was implying that 'Ronin' could work as a term used by your chapter to describe traitors.

Honestly, I didn't originally think the concept of 'dishonoured' Astartes really worked, but on balance it could be a rather neat idea.

i'm not realy sure models photo belong to that section of the board...

however, simple trick for "far away photos" use a free tools like Paint.net to Crop the picture to it's essentials, and may be lower a bit the resolution. this way you'll have better photos and lighter one (witch is good for the board as it's bandwidth friendly)

I'm going to quote an ol' buddy of mine, because he seems to have fallen off the planet as of late, and I'm sure he would want this said.

None have fallen nowhere.... Okay! I fell, when I was drunk, but that doesn't count! :)

*cough*

I will look at this Chapter during weekend, if there will be free time. I'm still reading the topics, I missed during holiday, so bear with me. :D

There I was thinking you where dead after the previous comment...

Archived