Space Marine...

Forgefather Vulkan

Hello all.

After happily killing stuff on the Space Marine multi-player i noticed that some players on their loyalist character appearances had more specific designs for example Space Wolves with the arrow schemes on their legs and wolf head backpack and Black Templars with protruding Templar cross emblems, now i was wondering if anyone knows how they got these as i've looked all the armour types and there's nothing like this... Perhaps it's a glitch... I was wondering if anyone else had seen similar.

Thanks

Forgefather

There was a Loyalist Pack (Space Wolves, Black Templars) and Traitor Pack (Iron Warriors, Emperor's Children) from Best Buy and Game Stop Pre-orders (respectively I think). But this is the sort of thing that DLCs are made of so I'm certain we'll see plenty of pretty armor DLCs for Multi-player in the future.

Iron Warriors are just part of the game. I ordered via STEAM (Blood Raven skin) and have Iron Warriors in my Warband list for Chaos.

yes and everyone has the standard blood raven skin in their arymy list as well, but the special one that is selected from the final aperence slot, the one that has their own special armor peaces, not just color and emblem, THOSE are the preorder.

Iron Warriors are just part of the game. I ordered via STEAM (Blood Raven skin) and have Iron Warriors in my Warband list for Chaos.

yes and everyone has the standard blood raven skin in their arymy list as well, but the special one that is selected from the final aperence slot, the one that has their own special armor peaces, not just color and emblem, THOSE are the preorder.

It should be noted that the Blood Raven skin is now available as a DLC for $.99

I got the complete elite armour pack, BT,SW,EC and IW from GAME. I didnt even pre order.

The selection of chapter badges is quite terrible, they could have added a stack chapter emblems. Is it me or is the customizer already boring...? I only got this on friday aswell

That must be a console statement. Nothing available for pc.

There are basics for IW, EC, BT, SW, and BR but if depending on where you preordered the game you got a download code for more detailed versions. Best Buy= Emperor's Children & Iron Warriors, Gamestop= Space Wolves & Black Templars, STEAM= Blood Raven. I also know that Wal-mart did a special bolter-Relic (looks kinda like the master crafted bolter from the SM command box) and I think somewhere else did a chain sword. I was lucky and Best Buy had a bunch of copies with the download codes in them, wouldn't mind snagging a code for the BT & SW skins tho.

For the life of me I can't imagine why they didn't make the preorders World Eaters and Thousand Sons instead of Iron Warriors and Emperor's Children. The IW and EC skins look almost like what you can already make, WE and TS aren't even something you can approximate.

Not only that, but there aren't even Thousand Sons in the Warbands list! Or Night Lords! What gives!????

I do have a badass Night Lord I put together with the Customizer (too bad you can't do the terror markings and lightning tho), but why in the world isn't it on the Warbands list????.

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is old but for completeness I know on the PS3 network all the DLC is available for all the special armor options found in the individual store special preorders.

I’m a BT preferred player and love the armor set they have for them but use my own mix of pieces that actually make it a little more BT’y with the chains. It would be something if you could take the pieces from the special Armor Sets.

Archived