Airbrush

DIDM

so I am new to this, and my models are ordered, now I need to buy supplies. I found this link, and was wondering if anyone could give me advice on it/them. I'm not looking to win any awards, just make nicely painted minis. This one seems like a deal because you get 3 different guns.

I thank you in advance for any help you are able to afford me. Also where is a good, cheap place online for paint. I have one suggestion of dickblick, but the more suggestions the better.

Thanks

Things that don't belong in the tutorials area:

Questions that aren't a tutorial for starters.

"What color do I highlight Scorpion Green with?" Isn't a tutorial or even a tutorial question. That is for General PCA Questions.

"Does anyone want a tutorial on X?" If you have a tutorial then just post it. You can find tutorials that people are looking for in the Tutorial Requests Thread.

"Where can I find/buy model/paint/tool X?" Again this is something for General PCA Questions.

Basically if it isn't something that isn't a step by step instruction it shouldn't be in here!

Topic moved.

From the very same page as your original topic: :)

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=234059

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=227115

i have a similar airbrush (the gravity fed dual action one) and the same compressor and im very happy with them both as starting pieces.. airbrushing takes a bit of getting used to but even if you just end up using it as essentially a spraygun for getting even coats, it rocks.

dont expect it to make you a master painter over night, watch some tutorials like the awesomepaintjob ones and the guy from buypainted.com

Archived