Just a quick note

Lifeguard

I'd just like to make a quick note to the B&C regulars.

I joined this forum last night, after having decided to start a Space Marines army. In that time, I've had a brief discussion of some tactics regarding building an army, and carried on a little thread regarding a 2000 point army list.

In less than a day, I had about 8 members jumping on board to offer their comments, and give me some advice. One of them, Spartan249, has followed both of my threads and offered regular replies, thoughts, and encouragement, starting out with a long-winded, well-thought-out, tactical document.

I'd just like to offer my thanks, and say that I'm impressed by the lend-a-hand mentality of the forum members, and the wealth of information available for someone starting out in the game. I've found some great tactical articles here, and some impressive works from different members. For any other new members reading this, I'd recommend looking at the Killhammer series of articles, the Tactical Terminators Tactica, the Sternguard Tactica, and the wide range of reading in the Librarium. These have all shaped a solid thought process that I forsee helping me quite a bit as I go forward in this game.

Archived