True Scale Rhinos, Predators, Vindicators, and oh yes...Land

Machinator

Damn you people and your true-scale projects! Stop making me want to try something in true-scale!

With Subtle on this one!! :)

trouble being if start true scale now all my other work will look.......silly in comparison to the true scale stuff! Methinks i will stay with GW scale.

Nice work tho!!

:D

• 1 year later...

Those vindicators are so sexy it hurts.  Could you provide some insight as to how you hacked down the siege shields and made them with the divide in the center?   

Thanks!

It was just a lot of careful cutting and patching. Use a razor saw and xacto blade to cut out the area so that you can center the cannon. Then using plasticard fill it in to make it symetric and the right shape. Finally patch and detail as needed and you're done!

Those vindicators are so sexy it hurts.  Could you provide some insight as to how you hacked down the siege shields and made them with the divide in the center?   

Thanks!

It was just a lot of careful cutting and patching. Use a razor saw and xacto blade to cut out the area so that you can center the cannon. Then using plasticard fill it in to make it symetric and the right shape. Finally patch and detail as needed and you're done!

I might have to order a couple siege shields in the future to practice on- I love the old center mounted vindicator cannon model, but it's just too small for the current rhino chassis.  This is really the best of both worlds- thanks for the input man!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived