Creating a Lion el'Jonson figure

Vazzy

So, since my gaming group has decided if your Primarch is still "alive" he can now be used, I've decided to make the Lion. Any tips on which models to use to kitbash?

Thanks in advance,

Vazzy

I'm not too sure on what kits to combine, but I'd venture a guess that terminators and the DA upgrade sprues would work pretty well. The termy body for the size and the DA sprues for bits. Maybe the chaos terminator lord. That's where I'd start.

On a similafr price frame try this

Truth being said, both miniatures (and some others I've seen) although very nice and detailed as standalones they just don't fit in the context of 40k IMHO. But others really like them and you can always have a unique character figure (sort of). Anyway, some people also use them as Belial.

Truth being said, both miniatures (and some others I've seen) although very nice and detailed as standalones they just don't fit in the context of 40k IMHO. But others really like them and you can always have a unique character figure (sort of). Anyway, some people also use them as Belial.

Ive used that model without the wings as a terminator libby,most of the time people think its a nice conversion really.

The kabuki one is nice but i would remove the helmets wings and replace them.They look ridiculous as they are.Same goes for the sword.

That's actually really cool. I'm probably going to buy that one.

I have the kabuki model one and Im pretty pleased with it. Since I had some bits left over I just used the wings and helmet from the veterans pack to replace the wimpy helmet that the model currently carries. Also if you are good at green stuff, you could just get the helm from azrael and use that. I also agree that the Hitech models are def belial worthy or jonson as well if you want him in termy armor.

Also if you search knights of legend or kabuki models on ebay, you can find some of their stuff that is sometimes sold out on the site.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/40mm-Templar-Knigh...=item43aa042bf0

Coot

Another Scibor miniature, this'd make a good figure of the Lion.

Perhaps remove the wings, but otherwise I think it fits him perfectly.

EDIT: Woops, forgot the link.

This in fact is a rip off,of one artwork depicting sanquinious in the exact pose and deamon head in his hand.

Too 'pure' angelish to go with our dark heritage i must say.

Archived