Simple Green questions.....

Hey all went my local "Wal-ly-world" to buy some Simple Green so I could strip some paint off one of my dreads.

The last time I used Simple Green was a few years back, and it was....well....green in colour.

Only thing I could find was a spray topped bottle of yellow, lemon scented Simple Green....

1) Has anyone used the yellow to strip their minis?

2) Is simple green now "simple yellow"?

3) Does the lemon scent come off of the minis or does it linger?

LOL

Any help, thoughts, sarcastic comments or whatnot appreciated....

~BtW

The Yellow Simple Green works just the same as the Green one for stripping paint. In fact most glass cleaners work too as I use "Mr Muscle" Since I can pick up twice as much for the same cost unless I go buy a 5L thing of industrial Simple Green from the Retail hardware place.

Family Dollar has has a knockoff I use called 'Mean Green', which works awesome, is green and smells like concentrated death ( :blush: ), and only costs a buck. Just a thought, bro.

Family Dollar has has a knockoff I use called 'Mean Green', which works awesome, is green and smells like concentrated death ( :blush: ), and only costs a buck. Just a thought, bro.

"Mean Green" Volkan and Mortarion's contribution to US econom :)

I actually saw a big jug of Mean Green at Wal-mart while hunting for the simple green...almost grabbed it but wasn't sure, lol....

may have to go check the dollar stores nearby as well...

thanks again for the info -_-

~BtW

A few years back my first container of Simple Green was a spray bottle of Green Apple scented Simple Green (lighter shade of green than the straight stuff) that I got from the local Big Lots (large store a step or two above a dollar store), and it worked very well for stripping paint.

Then I went to a local Home Depot and got a gallon jug of the straight stuff.

Anyway, if the green apple worked, then the lemon should to. Just be sure to rinse afterwards.

Archived