Space Hulk Terminator Deathwing

fap2squig

There's only 11 or 12 Termis in that box, you'd be looking at triples of everything for 37 models. Having said that, those SH termis are some of the best minis GW has produced, ever, and I don't mean best push-fit minis, I really mean EVER.

Cheers,

Jono

yeah i think im going to buy 3 or 4 copies of that space hulk game to get the guys i need. by the time i cut and magnet the arms and buy 5 or 6 regular termie boxes for weapons they could be pretty diverse.

You do know that will cost you a lot of money?

You'd be better off buying the Space Hulk Terminators on their own on Ebay or through online stores that sell the seperately. It will still be pricey, but cheaper than your plans.

You can buy 2 boxes from me... for £300!!!! Really, I would try and mix in these models with decently modelled and suitably customised stock terminators, which as stated above, can look as good..

yeah on ebay buying the 12 models =$180(i just bought up the first 12 models from the seller ramustein right now.) and the space hulk game runs for just about that. they are kind of hard to find :D

35 models = 7 boxes = about $10 a model = $350

35 models = <$16 a model on ebay = $560

in that ballpark.

I built a first company IF using two sets of the Space Hulk termies & the AoBR termies plus some random termie arms & bits. It turned out very nice, after I shaved off all the blood droplets or turned them into gems.

gems? good idea! i was just shaving the droplets completely off.

I've seen people (and have also done this myself) turn them into Deathwing terminators but I've not seen an entire army and certainly not all 100+ terminators made from the Space Hulk box.

BTW I changed the blood drops into the broken sword of Deathwing.

Agreed those minis are fantasticaly sculpted but a whole army? man thats gona cost a small fortune! Not to mention very repetative with the poses. I have actually painted 1 in deathwing colours just for the sake of it (wish I had'nt now) ill try and get a pic posted if your interested

If you can afford it, I'd say 2 sets, 2 assault boxes & 2 tactical termie boxes, as cheap filler a couple of sets of AoBR termies & then a commander box & a GK termie box would build you an excellent 1st Co/Deathwing showcase army & would net you so many bits you could easily get by w/ converting the AoBR & Space Hulk termies to ensure no 2 termies are identical. I think it'd also be more affordable than buying 4 sets have more unique results.

Archived