Making an Apothecary/Reductor arm thingy

MagicMan

Basically im thinking its about time to get myself a command squad, but i have enough bits to make the squad all except for the Apothecary.

I don't fancy buying the command squad set just for one arm, so i was wondering if anyone had made a decent looking one out of bits or whatever? I figured BA players must have to make a few with all the priests they use.

Cheeeeers.

Yeah i have thought about ordering one, but ive got a game coming up this saturday where i'd like to try it out, and a buttload of bits.

Thought id ask incase there was an easy way/tutorial floating around. ;)

cut the chainfist off from terminator bit. then take a flamer canister and use this to mod onto the side of chain blade, them model a pole/ straight bit with tiny hole drill onto tip. modify this peice to fit the PA arm on a marine. and there you go you now are a proud owner of a pieced together narcescium.

I have, now bear in mind this may only be of moderate help as it was for a truescale apothecary.

I took a GKTDA arm. From the little nub that sticks off the bottom of the wrist where the power cables feed to I attached the little round sensor from a dreadnought sarcophagus. In place of the storm bolter I added a cut-down chainsword, added another bit I don't recall to the back of it to make it blend a little more. I then gave him a pointing hand.

Archived