Greetings fellow Marines..

Varulv

Actually, I have played for a long time and since a couple a years I specialized my Marines to Black Templars. I like the idea of fanatics crusading the galaxy. However, I'm from Sweden and have played Warhammer for almost 10 years now, that includes Fantasy but later on it's mostly 40k. Don't know what else to say unless that I make music on my spare time and I hate Orks and always get my ass kicked by them.

I found this site by accident (I was actually looking for BT strategies against Orks, maybe someone can post a link to an existing thread?) and have read it for weeks and finally decided to be a part of this message board as well.

Questions?

Uphold the honor of the Emperor.

/Varulv

I hate Orks and always get my ass kicked by them.

Ah the green tide has claimed another. You an I both hate orks. My closest friend is my warboss nemesis and she always gloats after during dinner about how her Orks beat my marines...Though I give a pretty good thumping before overwelmed.

P.S. Welcome to the B'n C, your one stop shop for power armour and power armour accessories. Live it. Love it. Purge it.

Archived