Let the galaxy burn!

ASE.Rags

So, where do I start. Yea, I've been a long time lurker on this forum, cuz since I started playing/modelling/collecting 40k round about 12 years ago I'm in love with power-armoured armies. In the last years I've been pretty inactive due to work, playing football and stuff. But now the time has come and I decided to run a new project for the winter months: Chaos Space Marines! I still can't decide if Nurgle of IW themed army, but I guess I'm gonna go for Nurgle in opposite to my 3 clean loyal armies which I put together over the years. Yea, so I hope to get back into the whole hobby thing cuz my last game was during the start of the 5th and as I see a lot of things have changed especially in tournaments, but I really wish to get back into some active playing.

Whatever, long story short: I hope I'll get this project up quickly and have a good time reading/posting in this forums.

So long,

Rags

PS:

Nearly forgot to excuse for my crappy english, it's not my native language, but I hope you understand me and don't feel too tortured by my twisted sentences... :)

Archived