Model advice needed - Khornate Super-heavy

Montuhotep

Okay; I'm planning a conversion of a Baneblade or a Shadowsword to represent a vehicle possessed by a lump of Khornate daemonhood. This will just be for a modelling project and for show so game-effective is not altogether a consideration.

I was thinking of using a Stormlord as the base model because that Vulcan cannon would be suitably up-close megadeath to satisfy a Khornate - and the heavy flamers would be acceptable too - but what else? I need suggestions for both weapon fit and how to model it.

It's all just theoretical, but you never know.....

Okay; I'm planning a conversion of a Baneblade or a Shadowsword to represent a vehicle possessed by a lump of Khornate daemonhood. This will just be for a modelling project and for show so game-effective is not altogether a consideration.

I was thinking of using a Stormlord as the base model because that Vulcan cannon would be suitably up-close megadeath to satisfy a Khornate - and the heavy flamers would be acceptable too - but what else? I need suggestions for both weapon fit and how to model it.

It's all just theoretical, but you never know.....

Have the you seen the Khorne Specific datahseets... Like the Doom Blaster Heavy Mortar thing? It is some kind of super-heavy with 4 big ol' cannons on its back.

Archived