15 years as hobbyst... starting to play.

Wayward

No much more to explain the reason of this post ^_^ After a long while I decided to puto those little plastic and lead painted figures on the table, since finally I reached an amount of painted figures with wich I could produce a list I felt was nice to play:

Belial W/claws

Int Chap

2x Terminators shooty squads

1x Terminator Command Squad to follow Belial

1x Terminator Melee squad to strike deep with the Int. Chaplian

2x Tacs with Rhinos

First round of the tourney its quite strange. Fixed mission and deploy for the whole round. Victory means 3 pts, draw 1 pt, and there is a bonus point that goes for the player that kills more VP during the battle. Mission is Take And Hold, Dawn of War deployment.

I have 3 "soft" lists on my group, and a Space Wolf ;)

First match was against a Vanilla Space Marine with generic HQs, four pods, two dreads, 3 tacs, a plasma deva andsome temries. It was a draw, and I won the bonus point.

Second match against another Vanilla, this time with Kayvaan and Lysander. Quite expensive list, and the player was even more of a newbie than I. Won the battle, but the bonus point went for him.

Third match was againts a Blood Angel, no Mephiston, He had a couple rhinos, a crusader full of termies, a TDA librarian and a sanguinary priest. Two assault squads with Jumpacks. I almost wiped him form the table, he had left only a rhino and the crusader contesting both objectives, so it was a draw but with a huge bonus point for me.

My las battle is againt a Space wolf with two Librarians, and missile launcher spam. He has 14-15 shots per turn. Against him I dont have much idea of what to do... any ideas?

well, if he would choose to shoot youre termies, youre fine with youre 2+ save, if he chooses to shoot youre tacticals then that simply gives youre termies to walk up to him and spank him :P either way you shd be able to outlast him, assuming you dont roll 1's all the time

Archived