Throne of Skulls 2012 dates

Iron-Daemon Forge

Hi everone

Just spoted that Games Workshop has listed the dates & ticket sale release over on there web site

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/...p?aId=18500077a

Date are

ToS Jan 28th & 29th, ticket sale now (not sure if they are sold out?)

ToS April - 28th & 29th, ticket on sale 3rd Jan

ToS July 21st & 22nd July, tickets 4th April

ToS Oct Event 1 - 20th & 21st Oct, ticket 4th July

ToS Oct Event 2 - 27th & 28th, ticket 4th July.

Point limit seem to be 1500pts. I am not to bother, 1500pts to 1750pts I am happy with as these feel like games, hate small point limited (like 1250pts for more games, rather have bigger pts cost like 1500pts to 1750pts & the five rounds).

But look like for 1500pts I'll not have Khorne Bezerker in my IW's right now. I'll be taken my Iron Warriors to next year tournament session with a brand new version of the army

I will be attend ToS April (mark ten year of attend tournaments - Conflict Scotland 2001) & ToS Oct. Might possible go to July Throne of Skulls but that is unsure as of yet right now.

IP

I enjoyed playing 1750 points, but my group mainly played 1500, and then occasionally 2000, we started playing at 1750 due to me and a few others partaking in tourny's of that value.

I will be coming to the april one for sure, 1500 points should be fine. Maybe bringing the Draigo wing (playing with under 20 models is just too fun).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I'd love to take part again but this 1500 isn't my style, I like playing 1750 and the army I was considering taking would get thrashed at this points level.

Having played you at 1750pts, I find it hard to believe playing at 1500pts would be any different to you! I only drew because the game ended on turn 5 and I was lucky!

Be good to see you again mate, so if you can go when I go next, I'll buy you a drink!

• 4 weeks later...
I'd love to take part again but this 1500 isn't my style, I like playing 1750 and the army I was considering taking would get thrashed at this points level.

Having played you at 1750pts, I find it hard to believe playing at 1500pts would be any different to you! I only drew because the game ended on turn 5 and I was lucky!

Be good to see you again mate, so if you can go when I go next, I'll buy you a drink!

I literally just noticed this comment, sorry dude been busy with little plastic men :P

I might even take my Purifiers with me this time around or my Dragiowing which did very well at the first 1.5 tournament I attended. I reckon they'd smash face :P

And if I do go again we should get a pint :)

Archived