[Commission] Crimson Fists

unheilig

Hey mate, your models are sweet as, so i guess myself and everyone else is wondering? How much you charge?

Could you give us some basic figures and details like does the customer build or you can build, extra's bitz etc.

I know you would have to organise via PM etc, but if you could give a few ball park figures?

- Unit

- Character

- Tanks

- Building?

Just figure you might get some more interest this way. Cause im deffently having a think.

Anyways awesome work

Hey mate, your models are sweet as, so i guess myself and everyone else is wondering? How much you charge?

Could you give us some basic figures and details like does the customer build or you can build, extra's bitz etc.

I know you would have to organise via PM etc, but if you could give a few ball park figures?

- Unit

- Character

- Tanks

- Building?

Just figure you might get some more interest this way. Cause im deffently having a think.

Anyways awesome work

Thanks, man!

There's a chart at the website, and of course it depends on specifics, but roughly its around $10 per trooper, $30 for characters, $60 for most vehicles...

I don't really do "tiers" or anything like that. All projects will be at the level you see here, I won't cut corners.

• 2 weeks later...
fantastic painting ... nice to see decent crimson fists being given some love on here...

just wondered where the bases are from they would look great for my deathwing terminators

Check out Scibor Monstrous Miniatures... they sell them stateside at CMON. They have lots of really cool base designs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The client wanted an analog to Vulkan Hestan for his Crimson Fists, so chose to use this limited edition Forge World space marine hero to represent "Victor Hestano".

http://www.battlereadystudios.com/files/cache/d6c90e0c7be447314bafffa0df60f7dd.jpg

Archived