Greetings, Brothers!

Roderikum

Hello, power-armoured camarades!!

I´m Rodrigo, from Spain. First of all I´d like to apologize for my very bad english (if only I could read and write better...), so I´ll admit any suggest or correction to improve it. In fact, I don´t know many english WH40K terms. Secondly, I´d like to felicite you. This is a grate website for everyone who loves killing xenos (or traitors...)!!!

Now, I´ll talk a little bit of myself: I study History in the Complutense University of Madrid. I´ve been collecting Space Marines since 1998, and now I´ve got over 10.000 points of Space Marines (4500 points: Space Marine chapter of my own invenction [The Legion]; 2600 points: Space Wolves; 3700 points: Flesh Tearers). Each army has it´s own playing style, though infantry predominates in all of them (I use, at least, 30 troop marines).

I´d like to share all my knowledge with all of you, so I´ll be very pleased to participate actively in these fora.

Pleased to meet you!!

Hail and welcome, brother!

Don't worry about the odd slip up in terms of your use of English - there seems to be a whole swathe of English-speakers that write solely in text-speak. I'd sooner forgive an honest mistake than deliberate laziness. :D

Don't worry about the odd slip up in terms of your use of English - there seems to be a whole swathe of English-speakers that write solely in text-speak. I'd sooner forgive an honest mistake than deliberate laziness. :D

The man speaks truthfulness in its purest form!

Burn the text speak, purge the 'u's, kill the non apostrophed 'Im's!

Archived