Kind of obligatory introduction-confession

Azaghal

Hi everyobody!

My name's Dominic, I'm 17 and I live in Poland. I was collecting LotR since I was 12, then I switched over to Warmachine&Hordes from Privateer Press. Recently my friend started a Grey Kinights army, so I thought about getting into the game with him, as so far I've been mostly collecting, converting and painting minis, rarely having time or desire to actually play with them.

After looking into the fluff (which I was not totally unfamiliar with), I decided that Blood Angels are kinda cool, BUT I dislike their colour schemes, so I decided to create my own. I'm currently working on the history of a chapter from the Dark Founding which I called The Reapers. They will have some bonds with Death Spectres, which is quite easy to see from the colour pattern:

sm.php?b62c=@hbRYg_i0mxK.hIQHF@@@@___.@hyelD@._@@@@@.@@@@@@@_@_@@@@@@@@@@hyelDhyelD@.@___@@@@@@@hyelDh1Zy8&

The problem is, I'm not sure how to do their Death Company :) . Probably I wll just make them completely black with very scarce drops of red.

Also, a question important for my chapter's fluff: when, according to the new Codex, did Empire actually become aware of Necron's threat - or when did the first of them wake? Different sources state differently.

Thanks for your opinions and help,

Az

Hail and welcome, brother!

Here's a suggestion for your Death Company; make 'em white. Like a photo negative of the regular Death Company (except you keep the red crosses). :tu:

Archived