Colonial GT Qualifiers!

mastermoulder

Hey guys.

long time no hear for many of you, and I hope all is doing well! I will be finalizing the location of the 2012 Colonial GT and I will send all of you the location of the event. I am also developing a facebook page for the Colonial, please be patient as we will be getting them up.

I am sending you this email to also let you know that the Colonial GT will be running 4 qualifiers for the event, which will allow players to earn free tickets to the Colonial. The first qualifier is at Maplewood Hobby for WHFB.

Here are the particulars:

-Dec 10th, 2011

-2500 pts

-Armies don't have to be fully painted

-Special Characters are allowed except for Teclis, Karis Fateweaver, Thorec Ironbrow.

-No Power Scroll, Book of Hoeth and Fozzrik’s Folding Fortress

-Tournament Starts at 10:00, 09:30 registration

-$15.00 Entry Fee

-26 slots

-3 Games

Awards:

Top three overall finishers

Best General

Best Painted

Best Sportsmanship

Smoking Boots

1970 Springfield Avenue

Maplewood, NJ

Maplewood Hobby will also be running a 40k Qualifier in January 28th, 2012

-Armies don't have to be fully painted

-26 slots

-3 Games

Tournament Starts at 10:00, 09:30 registration

$15.00 Entry Fee

Awards:

Top three overall finishers

Best General

Best Painted

Best Sportsmanship

Smoking Boots

Jesters Playhouse in Southern New Jersey will also be running a GT that will be issuing a ticket to the Colonial GT as Prize support. When I get the information I will forward it to you.

MasterMoulder

The Colonial GT

www.thecolonialgt.com

Ladies and Gents,

To be able to reserve a slot at the 2012 WHFB Qualifier for the Colonial GT, you can either use this paypal link; maplewoodhobby.gaming@gmail.com, or pay when you get there. The fee is $15.00. Rich is the POC for the event besides myself. He is the manager at Maplewood Hobby, and the address is 1970 Springfield Ave, Maplewood, NJ 07040 #973-3783839. The date is December 10th, 2011, check in 09:30 am and 10:00 dice are rolling. 2500pts, armies don't have to be fully painted, special characters are permitted minus Teclis, Thoric, and Fateweaver. No Book of Hoeth, or Fozzrik's Folding Fortress. Characters are allowed a "Look Out Sir" roll on all 6 spells, as done this past Colonial, Conflict, and Crossroads.

Please be aware that the web site is being updated, as well as creating a Facebook and Twitter account. Be patient, as my web master is working to make these tideous changes. You can just email me or call me if you need to speak to me on a matter.

Also I would like to say congrats to Ted Nagel and Scooter for winning tickets to the 2012 Colonial GT at the Mechanicon and Border Raids!

MasterMoulder

The Colonial GT

www.thecolonialgt.com

Archived