Apothecary Bits?

What's a good source of Apothecary bits for Sanguinary Priests? It seems like maybe only the command squad box has them? Looks like the bits are about $10 bucks each!

Also: Terminator Apothecaries? I've never heard of that, but I saw bits for sale on Ebay.

Edit: Oh duh, I see that sanguinary priests can wear terminator armor also, so I guess that terminator apothecary kit makes sense!

You can make your own quite easily. You need a terminator arm (any bar lightning claws), a space wolf chainsword, and something pointy (I used part of an IG ariel and a GK teleport pack). Trim the terminator hand down to the gauntlet, and remove the power cable from the underside, leaving the piece it attaches to on the gauntlet alone. Take the chainsword and strip the teeth off one side, then cut it down to about half size and glue it to the power cable receiver on the underside of the arm. Add the pointy bit next to the chainsword, and voila - one Apothecary gauntlet. Attach to the Power Armour arm of your choice, and enjoy. An optional extra step uses the GK teleport pack, the speaker off an IG vox pack, and any small square sensor to mimic the backpacks on stock apothecaries. I'll put a picture up as soon as I can get my camera to charge, if you like.

Archived